Thursday 28 July 2011

mummy card

This is my latest card using a Crafters Companion SWALK stamp. I have coloured it using Spectrum Noir pens and the flowers and swirls are cut using Marianne dies. I do seem to use a lot of autumn colours even though I try to pick other colour, I am just drawn to them. I have used glitter card behind the stamped image and also the first layer of the flowers. Finishing touches include gems card candy and a little glitter glue.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges
Candy Time - All the things I love

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, even better in the flesh. Fabulous colouring. Hugs, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, and love the colouring just beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x