Tuesday 3 May 2016

My Craftroom Door


This is a little bit late but I've been away for the weekend and it was done a little last minute. This is my 1st project at DT member for
It's going to be fun making more mixed media items they are fun to do.

The theme is always Anything Goes.

I have done something quite simple really as it was a bit last minute to get it ready for this challenge.

It's a door hanging that I plan to use on my craft room door. This was just a piece of board, that I covered with a decorative paper and distressed round the edges. I have stamped on the corner, the wording and the leaves. I put eyelets through the corner and tied the canvas ribbon to for hanging purposes. The paper flowers I have hand made with different textured papers and coloured them with distress inks. A simple first project but I hope you all like it.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Deep Ocean - Flowers Everywhere
TTCRD - ATG
Stamps and Stencils - Trash to Treasure

6 comments:

  1. Lovely project! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week and I hope to you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project!
    Thank you for joining us at Stamps and Stencils this month! Branka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty! I need to case this for my art room! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have said thanks a bunch for sharing with us at Stamps & Stencils! Hugs, Autumn

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Janet! Love the distressed look, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x