Friday 7 October 2016

Summer'sEnd


Time to say goodbye to summer with my project for this months challenge at

Our sponsor this month is
Dusty Attic.


The fishing net piece is some thing I have had for a few years and decided it needed a bit of updating, so I have taken a piece of canvas board and used some serviette decoupage and modge podge to make the background. The of have attached the fishing net to the board. The 2 Seahorses are real, I have had them for years too, And so are the sea shells and seaweed, can't go to a beach without bringing home some shells.



Just a few words added to complete my project. Please pop over to the challenge blog to see lots more creative ideas and to say hello to our new DT members.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
TTCRD - ATG
We love to Create - ATG mixed media

10 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome, Janet, and super send off for Summer, as we say here in Scotland "haste ye back", to Summer I mean. The attention to detail on this canvas is amazing, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome seascape, one of my favourite subjects as well...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous canvas Janet. Using the natural elements is inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the seaside and like you have a real infinity for the sea! Great project to see you through the winter months :) So pleased to be on the CA DT with you, Love Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The use of real elements is very impressive! (like you I can't go to the beach without picking little things). A fabulous canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely canvas. I love the sea.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the texture and details! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is really fab! Love the theme and very well put together. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dimensional embellishing for a wonderful seaside project.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love nautical things and your project is gorgeous..love that you have used mostly natural embellishments...love those Sea Horses...
    Thank you for entering our challenge this month at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x