Saturday 1 October 2011

Halloween

My first card as a member of the Secret crafter Design Team, and I think the theme is quite obvious.
The back ground is a picture of the moon. I have stamped the branches round the sides the house is stampled to the is just a little frosted stickles on the windows.

The inside has a stamped cate with emerald stickles for eys and pumpkin buttons. All the stamps are Elusive Images.
Something a little different. I hope you agree.

I have also entered this card in the following challenges
Anything goes Challenge -  Anything goes
Paper Playtime - Halloween
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. fabulous idea with the moon such a spooky to feel to it, great first inspiration piece with the team at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Janet!
    A spooktacular first DT make - love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Welcome Janet this is one gorgeous card, I love the beautiful big moon, and the shaped easel,
    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love those pumpkin buttons thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is brilliant what a great card, Love the shape of it. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x