Sunday 15 May 2016

Bethlehem


It's time for a midway reminder at 12 months of Christmas challenge.
The theme is non traditional colours.


All the papers I have used are from Decosses Dynamite Doodles Bokah papers. The images are Nativity from The Stamping Boutique and Bethlehem from Glitterbabe.


This is a multi fold design using a 6x6 card and a 5x5 card.


The images have been coloured with alcohol pens.


Please join in our challenge, there is plenty of inspiration  from my fellow DT 
members to help you along.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

CD Sunday - Something beginning with B/use a CD
Live Laugh Colour - ATG/ hand coloured image
Jingle Bells Rock - Interactive card
Cute card Thursday - More than 1 fold


8 comments:

  1. What a fun fold ... I love how the sentiment pops out ... so glad you joined us as we Shake, Rattle & Roll at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, and I love those nontraditional colors! So glad you joined in the interactive fun at Jingle Belles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Love how it opens up!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card, great folds and style, unfortunately you have not mentioned what CD if any you have used, you need to do this to be eligible for any prize that may be on offer.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
    sue-b DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a fan of this card. Great shape and colour choices and I love how you did the night sky.

    I'm popping over today, albeit a day late, to wish you a VERY happy birthday. I truly apologize for forgetting to come over yesterday. I hope that you enjoyed your day and that your year ahead is a blessed one.

    Oh and thanks so much for being on my DT. You're a true asset to the team.

    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that is a COOL design i LOVE how you've combined a 5x5 with a 6x6... that's GENIUS!! thanks for coming along to "shake, rattle and roll" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jan,I seem to be missing your post :/ found you on cd Sunday challenge,nice to see your makes again Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful fancy fold card - I would not have thought of 'B for Bethlehem' - very clever. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x