Friday 15 July 2016

Christmas Circles


It's midway reminder time at The 12 MOC challenge. I've used an image from our sponsor this month which is  Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps called Beautiful Bow.

And 3 lovely papers from


I have used 1 patterned paper as a background and 2 others I have die cut circles from and matted with cold. The image has been printed 3 times, I have coloured it with copic pens and then decoupaged the image. To complete I have added a die cut Poinsettia and christmas greeting.

Please pop over to the challenge and check out all the other inspiration from my fellow DT members.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas in July
ABC Christmas - N is for no rules
Cardz for Guyz - Christmas in July
Inky Chicks - Christmas in Summer
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas
Country View - Fun with Circles
Dragonfly Journey - July Jingle Bells

9 comments:

  1. Hi there Sweetpea! This is just a soft, sweet, and lovely card. Love the layout and the touches of gold too. hanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas card, it reminds me of the cards we received when I was a child. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful design. I LOve your circles. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful traditional card, loving the red and green design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card design. Love lol the great detail. Thanks for
    Joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge blog - Christmas in July Lea DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great decoupage element on your traditional Christmas card.
    TFS at Cards4Guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely christmas card and a great use of circles -Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsidaisy xx Jan dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x